GK MULTI-LAYER PLASTIC CASINGS
Polyamide casings are high performance casings used for a wide range of processed meats, poultry and cheese applications. Manufactured using multilayer extrusion technology our casings are tailored to meet the processing and storage requirements for a variety of products. Exceptional barrier and shrink properties make our casings ideal for water, steam and smokehouse processing.
- Cooked processed meats (e.g. polonies), spreads, soft processed cheese etc.
- Available in Ø diameters from 38mm to 206mm
- Available in reel form, pre-cut & clipped or shirred
- All items can be custom sized and tailored to your requirement, in order to improve productivity, reduce product yield, packaging waste and cost
- Available in various standard colours and high gloss or matt finish.
- Various printed and unprinted casing items are available ex stock
- All polyamide casings can be custom printed to meet your requirements
- High Oxygen Barrier: extends the shelf life of the product
- Moisture Barrier: minimizes water migration through the film, maximizes product yield during cooking, and prevents weight loss during storage
- Diameter memory through expansion and shrinkage: avoids ‘crinkling’ effect on high starch products (NO POST DIPPING REQUIRED), provides diameter uniformity at stuffing, consistent product dimensions enable optimum productivity and reduced product giveaway
- Meat adhesion: designed to minimize purge, while allowing peeling of final product
Contact us with your enquiry or for more information!