GK FIBROUS CASINGS
Fibrous casings are a unique combination of regenerated cellulose applied to a special paper for exceptional strength and diameter uniformity, therefore the ideal solution for slicing of products which require precise diameter control.
Fibrous casings are smoke permeable and breathable and are used for any types of smoked or cured product.
- Salami, boneless hams, various cured meat products & other deli style processed meats. Can also be used for smoked and processed cheeses.
- Available in Ø diameters from 36mm to 200mm
- Available in reel form, pre-cut & clipped or shirred
- All items can be custom sized and tailored to your requirement, in order to improve productivity, reduce product yield, packaging waste and cost
- Available in two standard colours, VISNAT (brown) and CLEAR (transparent) – other colours on demand
- Available with standard inside or outside treatment (generally known as TOP casing), meat adhesive or easy-peel, perforation optional
- Various printed AND unprinted casing items are available ex stock
- All fibrous casings can be custom printed to meet your requirements
- Artificial, non-edible
- Exceptional mechanical strength
- Outstanding size (diameter) control
- Permeable to smoke, air and moisture
- Barrier to microorganisms (if not perforated)
Contact us with your enquiry or for more information!