GK NOJAX CELLULOSE CASINGS
NOJAX® Casings are made of regenerated cellulose designed for high speed, automated production of small diameter cooked (smoked) and coarse ground fresh sausages. The casings are sold as shirred sticks for use on automated stuffing equipment with no pre-soaking required.
- Vienna’s, Russian’s, ground/minced fresh sausages, etc.
Available in Ø diameters from 14mm to 47mm
- Available shirred:
Tube length adjustable to suit available equipment in order to improve productivity, reduce product yield, packaging waste and cost
- Available in clear as standard colour, optional in colour, tinted and / or with stripes for product verification
- Available with standard inside treatment; standard or easy-peel
- Available with self-colouring treatment (on demand only)
- Available closed end for automated stuffing solution or open end for manual processing.
- Artificial, non-edible
- High strength to resist breakage
- Outstanding size uniformity
- Permeable to smoke, air and moisture
- Excellent end closures
- Barrier to microorganisms (if not perforated)
Contact us with your enquiry or for more information!