GK PUNCTURE PROOF VACUUM BAGS
Used for a variety of perishable food products, a puncture proof, high barrier shrink vacuum bag offers excellent oxygen and liquid barrier properties for the complete protection of the contents. Vacuum packaging reduces and delays bacteria growth thereby increasing shelf life of the products packed.
The bags offer a high puncture resistance which allows for vacuum packing of sharp product contents, typically bones WITHOUT the need to use any bone-guard materials!
A shrink vacuum bag is additionally dipped in hot water or sprayed upon with steam. The material is designed to shrink and mould itself around the product according to its shape offering enhanced product display and presentation. It offers increased shelf life on fresh meats due to compression of liquids within the muscle which inhibits bacteria growth.
- Primary meats cuts, T-bone steaks, Kassler chops, assorted loin chops, whole loins, all ribs, kebabs on wooden sticks, high value matured hard cheeses, smoked poultry etc.
- Various unprinted sizes are available ex stock
- All high abuse vac bags can be custom sized and tailored to suit your needs and reduce packaging waste and cost
- All high abuse vac bags can be custom printed to meet your requirements
- Extraordinary puncture resistance
- Excellent gas and water vapour barrier
- High shrink (≥30%)
- Possibility of overlapping seal
- Excellent transparency and gloss
- UV light resistant
- Great sealing properties
- Heat resistant
- Very good temperature consistency for “sous-vide”, microwaving, freezing applications
Contact us with your enquiry or for more information!