GK SHRINK VACUUM BAGS
Used for a variety of perishable food products, a high barrier shrink vacuum bag offers excellent oxygen and liquid barrier properties for the complete protection of the contents. Vacuum packaging reduces and delays bacteria growth thereby increases shelf life of the products packed. A shrink vacuum bag is additionally dipped in hot water or sprayed upon with steam. The material is designed to shrink and mould itself around the product according to its shape offering enhanced product display and presentation. It offers increased shelf life on fresh meats due to compression of liquids within the muscle which inhibits bacteria growth.
- Boneless fresh meats, various cheeses, cooked products; e.g. ham, meat loaf), poultry etc.
- Various unprinted sizes are available ex stock
- All shrink vac bags can be custom sized and tailored to suit your needs and reduce packaging waste and cost
- All shrink vac bags can be custom printed to meet your requirements
- Excellent gas and water vapour barrier
- Very good shrink properties (≥45%)
- Possibility of overlapping seal
- Excellent transparency and gloss
- UV light resistant
- Great sealing properties
- Heat resistant
- Very good temperature consistency for “sous-vide”, microwaving, freezing applications
Contact us with your enquiry or for more information!